Stephen’s House is funded in two ways: through rent paid by residents and by voluntary, tax deductible donations from individuals, churches, organizations and groups. Monies from rent cover basic Stephen’s House expenses (utilities, phone, insurance, etc.). However, men coming to Stephen’s House often don’t have the means to pay their first month’s rent or provide for some of their most basic clothing needs.
If you would like to support a resident, giving opportunities include:
- $700 to cover the first 30 days
- $500 to cover the first month’s rent
- $200 to cover the first month’s personal needs (clothing, personal hygiene, transportation)
- $150 to cover clothing needs
- $50 to cover personal hygiene, transportation
- General donation of any amount
Donations can be mailed to: Stephen’s House, 415 Linn St, Yankton, SD 57078 (checks payable to Stephen’s House).